Wednesday, November 25, 2015

It's Official!

It's official--ToChooseJoy.com is here!


It's the new home of my blog, as well as my shop, Bible Studies, and some other inspiring things!

I'd love for you to head over there and check it out!

A couple of things to look for:

The Shop 

Hand-Lettering and Custom Prints and Canvases, designed to lift your eyes and inspire you on the journey. I just launched a limited edition Christmas Collection with lots of prints and canvases, so be sure to check that out!



The Bible Studies

Brand new studies so that we can do life as an online community and grow in Christ together.

The first Bible Study starts December 15th!

Check out this video for a preview: vimeo.com/tochoosejoy/morejoypart4



And you can click HERE to get registered. It's FREE!


As a side-note, this blog will remain active so that you can find past posts if you're ever interested.


You all mean so much to me, and I'm SO excited to be continuing on the journey with you!

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment